Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Has any one been to Las Vegas' "Gay days and nights" that happens every August? This is my first time going, and have no idea what to expect!
1 answers to this question
Hi There. It's going to be my first time too, but word is it's going to be a good mix of travelers and locals getting together. Check it out, and post your reviews here. Hope to see you there!
Newest Las Vegas Questions
- I have been to vegas before but this year for 2014 a friend and I are going for Halloween does anyone have any Halloween advice for me, how is the town? I love Halloween and so does my bud, please give me some advice thanks!!!
- Are there any gay or gay friendly limo companies? Every taxi I've taken in Vegas seems to be driven by a homophobic ass.
- To gaycities, update you info on Vegas! New and remodeled gay bars have piped up. Fun, fun! :o
- Anyone ever heard of The Affair Nightclub opening up? I think it's called The Affair -- https://www.facebook.com/TheAffairLV ...at The Boulevard Theater -- http://boulevardlv.com . I saw auditions / calls on Craigslist for bartenders, go go dancers, etc. So I guess they're opening up a new Gay Club on the strip. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it and if it's going to be the new spot?
- I'll be in Las Vegas from the 22 of April till the 8th of May any bars that cater for big guys like me or is somebody interested to meet up for a drink or firstname.lastname@example.org