Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
All of the casinos in Vegas seem really gay-friendly but which ones are genuine gay "hot spots"? They all have clubs. Which ones have gay nights?
2 answers to this question
@Mirage Hotel and Casino has gay night every Sunday @Revolution Sundays @ The Mirage, which is always fun with great drinks ($5 vodka drinks) and awesome performances. Revolution just has a great vibe to it as well. If you stay @Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino you are in the middle of the strip and next door to @Krave which is gay all the time.
Newest Las Vegas Questions
- who ate my ass and made me suck his ..? now i love it. hit me up ..im very open. the club was the blue oyster/ can dance the nite away?
- Are there any gay or gay friendly limo companies? Every taxi I've taken in Vegas seems to be driven by a homophobic ass.
- To gaycities, update you info on Vegas! New and remodeled gay bars have piped up. Fun, fun! :o
- Anyone ever heard of The Affair Nightclub opening up? I think it's called The Affair -- https://www.facebook.com/TheAffairLV ...at The Boulevard Theater -- http://boulevardlv.com . I saw auditions / calls on Craigslist for bartenders, go go dancers, etc. So I guess they're opening up a new Gay Club on the strip. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it and if it's going to be the new spot?
- I'll be in Las Vegas from the 22 of April till the 8th of May any bars that cater for big guys like me or is somebody interested to meet up for a drink or firstname.lastname@example.org