Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hey guys, two questions. I am from Ireland and I'm going to be in Las Vegas from the 24th Sept for 2 weeks, is there a good bar or club where guys 30 and up go? If anyone who is in LasVegas at the time or lives there wants to meet up for a few drinks or bite to eat get in touch. Cheers guys.
4 answers to this question
Hello Iam from NJ and I curious about my identity I like to be with in a gay afair but I shy.Ilike to go to gay bar in Wilmington can you tell me where I can fine it.Thank you
Las Vegas is paradise on earth for all gay men. Really. Really. HOT. Join ManHunt first and bring your laptop PC. Try to stay as long as you can.
Thanks but I am from İstanbul...?? Your old??
The buffalo club. It has an older crowed. If you want more fun all the bars are within walking distance from there(all near the airport) Have fun
Newest Las Vegas Questions
- I have been to vegas before but this year for 2014 a friend and I are going for Halloween does anyone have any Halloween advice for me, how is the town? I love Halloween and so does my bud, please give me some advice thanks!!!
- Are there any gay or gay friendly limo companies? Every taxi I've taken in Vegas seems to be driven by a homophobic ass.
- To gaycities, update you info on Vegas! New and remodeled gay bars have piped up. Fun, fun! :o
- Anyone ever heard of The Affair Nightclub opening up? I think it's called The Affair -- https://www.facebook.com/TheAffairLV ...at The Boulevard Theater -- http://boulevardlv.com . I saw auditions / calls on Craigslist for bartenders, go go dancers, etc. So I guess they're opening up a new Gay Club on the strip. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it and if it's going to be the new spot?
- I'll be in Las Vegas from the 22 of April till the 8th of May any bars that cater for big guys like me or is somebody interested to meet up for a drink or firstname.lastname@example.org