Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Well, I want to stay in Vegas, but someplace fabulously gay and fun! What's the best spot.
3 answers to this question
@Wynn Resorts is fancy. I like to stay at @Paris Hotel because it's right on the strip, it's tooootally cheesy, and they have done some marketing/outreach to the LGBT community. @Imperial Palace Hotel has a long-running drag show, but ... it's kind of a dump. The @Cosmopolitan looks cool and is brand new....
Newest Las Vegas Questions
- who ate my ass and made me suck his ..? now i love it. hit me up ..im very open. the club was the blue oyster/ can dance the nite away?
- Are there any gay or gay friendly limo companies? Every taxi I've taken in Vegas seems to be driven by a homophobic ass.
- To gaycities, update you info on Vegas! New and remodeled gay bars have piped up. Fun, fun! :o
- Anyone ever heard of The Affair Nightclub opening up? I think it's called The Affair -- https://www.facebook.com/TheAffairLV ...at The Boulevard Theater -- http://boulevardlv.com . I saw auditions / calls on Craigslist for bartenders, go go dancers, etc. So I guess they're opening up a new Gay Club on the strip. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it and if it's going to be the new spot?
- I'll be in Las Vegas from the 22 of April till the 8th of May any bars that cater for big guys like me or is somebody interested to meet up for a drink or email@example.com