Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
My wife and I are going to Las Vegas for NYE. We are thinking of going to Krave but I'm hoping to find another couple that would like to split the fees for bottle service (500 for 2 bottles) or a suggestion for another cool party
0 answers to this question
Newest Las Vegas Questions
- I have been to vegas before but this year for 2014 a friend and I are going for Halloween does anyone have any Halloween advice for me, how is the town? I love Halloween and so does my bud, please give me some advice thanks!!!
- Are there any gay or gay friendly limo companies? Every taxi I've taken in Vegas seems to be driven by a homophobic ass.
- To gaycities, update you info on Vegas! New and remodeled gay bars have piped up. Fun, fun! :o
- Anyone ever heard of The Affair Nightclub opening up? I think it's called The Affair -- https://www.facebook.com/TheAffairLV ...at The Boulevard Theater -- http://boulevardlv.com . I saw auditions / calls on Craigslist for bartenders, go go dancers, etc. So I guess they're opening up a new Gay Club on the strip. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it and if it's going to be the new spot?
- I'll be in Las Vegas from the 22 of April till the 8th of May any bars that cater for big guys like me or is somebody interested to meet up for a drink or email@example.com