Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I've heard there are fun monthly parties at some hotels on the Strip. Gonna be in Vegas later this Summer--can anyone help?
2 answers to this question
Late August, maybe? The 25th Annual Black & White Party will be held this year at the new Cosmopolitan Hotel's Boulevard Pool. It's August 27 and you can learn more at http://www.afanlv.org/ Also, try Temptation Sundays gay pool party at the Luxor pool from 1-7pm. Later that night, check out the Revolution Lounge at the Mirage. It's straight all week, but Sunday nights it becomes a gay dance party. And Thursday night you need to be at the Encore Beach Club at the Encore, duh. It's not gay per se, but the Wynn-Encore is super gay-friendly and it's one of the best poolside parties, albeit expensive, on the strip.
If you need more info on Temptation Sundays just visit www.VegasGAYPoolParty.com - also check out www.SinCityTimes.com
Newest Las Vegas Questions
- Anyone ever heard of The Affair Nightclub opening up? I think it's called The Affair -- https://www.facebook.com/TheAffairLV ...at The Boulevard Theater -- http://boulevardlv.com . I saw auditions / calls on Craigslist for bartenders, go go dancers, etc. So I guess they're opening up a new Gay Club on the strip. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it and if it's going to be the new spot?
- I'll be in Las Vegas from the 22 of April till the 8th of May any bars that cater for big guys like me or is somebody interested to meet up for a drink or firstname.lastname@example.org
- heading to Vegas march 10th are there any bars with good hip hop music
- I'm visiting 1-8 to 1-14 and looking for a clothing optional hotel or motel to stay in. Are there any their?
- hey here two latin boys , in las vegas 28 march / 02apr , party time?