Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I've heard there are fun monthly parties at some hotels on the Strip. Gonna be in Vegas later this Summer--can anyone help?
2 answers to this question
Late August, maybe? The 25th Annual Black & White Party will be held this year at the new Cosmopolitan Hotel's Boulevard Pool. It's August 27 and you can learn more at http://www.afanlv.org/ Also, try Temptation Sundays gay pool party at the Luxor pool from 1-7pm. Later that night, check out the Revolution Lounge at the Mirage. It's straight all week, but Sunday nights it becomes a gay dance party. And Thursday night you need to be at the Encore Beach Club at the Encore, duh. It's not gay per se, but the Wynn-Encore is super gay-friendly and it's one of the best poolside parties, albeit expensive, on the strip.
If you need more info on Temptation Sundays just visit www.VegasGAYPoolParty.com - also check out www.SinCityTimes.com
Newest Las Vegas Questions
- who ate my ass and made me suck his ..? now i love it. hit me up ..im very open. the club was the blue oyster/ can dance the nite away?
- Are there any gay or gay friendly limo companies? Every taxi I've taken in Vegas seems to be driven by a homophobic ass.
- To gaycities, update you info on Vegas! New and remodeled gay bars have piped up. Fun, fun! :o
- Anyone ever heard of The Affair Nightclub opening up? I think it's called The Affair -- https://www.facebook.com/TheAffairLV ...at The Boulevard Theater -- http://boulevardlv.com . I saw auditions / calls on Craigslist for bartenders, go go dancers, etc. So I guess they're opening up a new Gay Club on the strip. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it and if it's going to be the new spot?
- I'll be in Las Vegas from the 22 of April till the 8th of May any bars that cater for big guys like me or is somebody interested to meet up for a drink or firstname.lastname@example.org