Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hello. I’m writing to you to see if there is anyone who can help me with something. I am a 43 year old bi-curious male. And I can NOT stop obsessing about the excitement of what I am planning for myself. At the end of next month, I’ll be travelling to Las Vegas (alone for the most part) for a week. When there, I hope to hit the city for all it’s worth; and especially to go a little outside of my comfort zone. I can’t wait to be able to wear some hot tight clothes and enter the excitement of the gay scene. I am wondering where I might look to get started. My intention is to go somewhere where I can dress more provocatively (tight SkinnyJeans and fitted top) then I ever would in my home town. And then I want to experience being checked out, flirted with, hit on etc. You know, have cute guys buying me drinks and stuff. I have a healthy, slim and lean athletic build. I know I can pull the sexxxy outfits off, just NOT around my very tiny and conservative home town. A night out in Vegas is my ultimate fantasy! I’m kinda shy, and this will be my first time out (like this) so I want to do a little research. I do get a little wild from time to time, and have had a few crazy adventures already - so I’m sure this adventure will be quite memorable. I want to go crazy…like Girls Gone Wild crazy…but with the boys! But I also want to be in the right place where I wouldn’t cause trouble or problems. I’m a peaceful person who wants to have some wild fun out at the bars, clubs, stage dancing, etc…the list goes on! Any input would be AWESOME! Thanks in advance. Tom
1 answers to this question
hi man, Nice look. I have a site on internet so u can meet people and make friends, download and fill out form and send it back to us, also check our GAY trips to mexico this year. we are updating it... www.erosgaytravel.com greetings!
Newest Las Vegas Questions
- I have been to vegas before but this year for 2014 a friend and I are going for Halloween does anyone have any Halloween advice for me, how is the town? I love Halloween and so does my bud, please give me some advice thanks!!!
- Are there any gay or gay friendly limo companies? Every taxi I've taken in Vegas seems to be driven by a homophobic ass.
- To gaycities, update you info on Vegas! New and remodeled gay bars have piped up. Fun, fun! :o
- Anyone ever heard of The Affair Nightclub opening up? I think it's called The Affair -- https://www.facebook.com/TheAffairLV ...at The Boulevard Theater -- http://boulevardlv.com . I saw auditions / calls on Craigslist for bartenders, go go dancers, etc. So I guess they're opening up a new Gay Club on the strip. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it and if it's going to be the new spot?
- I'll be in Las Vegas from the 22 of April till the 8th of May any bars that cater for big guys like me or is somebody interested to meet up for a drink or firstname.lastname@example.org